Let's WIN in November
Join the DVA! CAMPAIGN 2020 to elect those who share our values.
1. Help us make follow-up phone calls from your home to seniors aged 80+ to whom we mailed mail-in ballot applications, but has not applied yet. If you can help, please email Nancy. Depending on how much time you have, we will provide you with names and telephone numbers of 10, 20, 30, or ? persons to call.
2. Johnny Palmadessa is holding virtual Back2Blue phone banks every Monday and Wednesday from 12pm-6pm, to inform voters about mail-in voting. Every volunteer will make 50 phone calls into Pike County and 50 into Monroe County. Typically, it should take about an hour to two hours per shift. Volunteers can email Johnny to sign up!
3. Call all your friends and relatives - make sure they apply to vote by mail. See instructions below.
4. We will do a social media campaign to get those 18-25 registered and voting (anyone who will be 18 by Nov. 3 can register to vote). Share these messages with those of this age group who you know.
5. Know someone who may have registered to vote with college address, but is now at home? Let them know they need to change their voter registration address to ensure they can vote now that the Primary has been moved to June 2nd.